We're dedicated to protecting our guests and our staff. Here are some measures we're taking to ensure everyone's safety.
- Brides are welcome to bring two guests for the bridal appointments.
- Bride and all parties are required to wear a mask. We request all guests, as well as the bride to sanitize their hands before the appointment, and wear their masks for the duration of the appointment for everyone’s health and safety.
- Throughout the appointment, we respectfully ask that all guests do not touch any gowns, accessories, veils or any other merchandise in the boutique. This is to limit the amount of people each item comes into contact with. The Bridal Room Stylist will be available to pull any items a bride is interested in seeing or trying on.
- We ask all brides and bridal parties not to arrive before their appointment time.
- Please don’t bring any children or vulnerable individuals to the appointments.
- Between each appointment The Bridal Room staff will sanitizing the fitting rooms, front desk and common touched areas.
- All our stylists will be required to wear masks and gloves for all appointments.