We're dedicated to protecting our guests and our staff. Here are some measures we're taking to ensure everyone's safety.
- Brides are welcome to bring three guests for the bridal appointments.
- We request all brides and guests to sanitize their hands and wear their masks when walking through the boutique. Once your guest party is seated in your assigned room guests are welcome to remove their masks if vaccinated.
- Throughout the appointment, we respectfully ask that all guests do not touch any gowns, accessories, veils or any other merchandise in the boutique. This is to limit the amount of people each item comes into contact with. The Bridal Room Stylist will be available to pull any items a bride is interested in seeing or trying on.
- We ask all brides and bridal parties not to arrive before their appointment time.
- Please don’t bring any children or vulnerable individuals to the appointments.
- Between each appointment The Bridal Room staff will sanitize the fitting rooms, front desk and common touched areas.
- All our stylists will be required to wear masks and gloves for all appointments.