Book An Appointment
We provide an intimate and private bridal dress shopping experience with family and friends in a relaxing and beautiful environment. At the Bridal Room each bride will be assigned their own bridal consultant the entire time of the appointment to fully educated about style, fabrics and silhouettes, and help the bride find their dream gown. We are committed to bring the best experience and we are looking forward to celebrate and create beautiful memories with you.
The Bridal Room collections ranges from
Brides are limited to 3 guests only, NO EXCEPTIONS.
There’s a fee of $45 at the time of booking the appointment; it’s a one time non-refundable fee. The fee will be fully credited towards your gown when the purchase is made on the same day. Appointment duration is for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Second Bridal Appointment - This scheduling option is for brides that already had their bridal appointment with us and wish to return for a second appointment. There’s no fee for this appointment.
Once you complete your Bridal Appointment booking you will receive an email confirmation. Please ensure to complete the questionnaire that is included in the email before your appointment.
We're dedicated to protecting our guests and our staff. Here are some measures we're taking to ensure everyone's safety.
- Brides are welcome to bring three guests for the bridal appointments.
- We request all brides and guests to sanitize their hands and wear their masks when walking through the boutique.
- Throughout the appointment, we respectfully ask that all guests do not touch any gowns, accessories, veils or any other merchandise in the boutique. This is to limit the amount of people each item comes into contact with. The Bridal Room Stylist will be available to pull any items a bride is interested in seeing or trying on.
- We ask all brides and bridal parties not to arrive before their appointment time.
- Please don’t bring any children or vulnerable individuals to the appointments.
- Between each appointment The Bridal Room staff will sanitize the fitting rooms, front desk and common touched areas.
- All our stylists will be required to wear masks for all appointments.