Book An Appointment
We provide an intimate and private bridal dress shopping experience with family and friends in a relaxing and beautiful environment. At the Bridal Room each bride will be assigned their own bridal consultant the entire time of the appointment to fully educated about style, fabrics and silhouettes, and help the bride find their dream gown. We are committed to bring the best experience and we are looking forward to celebrate and create beautiful memories with you.
The Bridal Room collections ranges from
There’s a fee of $45 at the time of booking the appointment; it’s a one time non-refundable fee. The fee will be fully credited towards your gown when the purchase is made on the same day.
Second Bridal Appointment - This scheduling option is for brides that already had their bridal appointment with us and wish to return for a second appointment. There’s no fee for this appointment.
Once you complete your Bridal Appointment booking you will receive an email confirmation. Please ensure to complete the questionnaire that is included in the email before your appointment.
We're dedicated to protecting our guests and our staff. Here are some measures we're taking to ensure everyone's safety.
- Brides are welcome to bring two guests for the bridal appointments.
- Bride and all parties are required to wear a mask. We request all guests, as well as the bride to sanitize their hands before the appointment, and wear their masks for the duration of the appointment for everyone’s health and safety.
- Throughout the appointment, we respectfully ask that all guests do not touch any gowns, accessories, veils or any other merchandise in the boutique. This is to limit the amount of people each item comes into contact with. The Bridal Room Stylist will be available to pull any items a bride is interested in seeing or trying on.
- We ask all brides and bridal parties not to arrive before their appointment time.
- Please don’t bring any children or vulnerable individuals to the appointments.
- Between each appointment The Bridal Room staff will sanitizing the fitting rooms, front desk and common touched areas.
- All our stylists will be required to wear masks and gloves for all appointments.